WIP- Map for Changeling : The Lost

Hello,

I prepare a campaign for Changeling : The lost, and I wanted to make a kind of map for the Hedge, the "out of the world" place serving as barrier between the mortal world and the impossible lands of Arcadia.

The left part of the map is close to the mortal world. The further you go to the right, the closer you get to the realms of the True Fae. The law of physics are not in application here. Time and space are distorted and folded. Fate is the only rule. The basic landscape of the Hedge in this game is a thick forest full of brambles, with uncertain paths from one clearing to the other.

The unnamed city is a complete medieval city in ruins. All the denizens of the Hedge (hobgobelins and leprechauns and the like) refuse to say the name of the city and refuse to get in there. They say : "This city doesn't exist. It never existed, and it will never exist again". But once in a while, the players will find the city alive and flourishing for a full day, and the day after the city will be a ruin again...

The entrances of the Arcadian Realms on the right are even stranger places. Freezing cold plains out of nowwhere, terrible swamps swallowing you to another world, fairy tales castle enslaving you to a terribly beautiful queen...

On a technical point of view, that's my first overland map. I am not very happy with the smoke on the Realms of NeverBe. I used symbols from the Dungeon Designer addon, but I would have prefer a kind of mist with a better rendering. How would you improve that ?

Comments are welcome ! ?

LillhansMattyEH[Deleted User]LoopysueArcwynd

Comments