Battle maps and Star Ships

Since this is the place to share, here are a couple of other maps. These maps were made for a D&D 5e campaign and a Campaign for Stars Without Number. Feedback is welcome, and I will gladly explain my design decisions. Some of these maps are older, and I have learned quite a bit since creating them.

While I've been tinkering with the program for a number of years I can't help but feel that I am not using it to the full potential. If you would like to use any of the maps, feel free.

DakLoopysueQuentenElflingMonsenLillhans

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue 🖼️ 15 images Mapmaker ProFantasy

Those are some really great maps, Matty. Thanks for sharing them :)

• ElflingElfling Newcomer

Those look really good. Well done.

• I always enjoy other people's maps of starships, etc. I've so little experience with sci-fi rpg's (i played in a brief campaign in early covid times this year) that it's helpful to get an idea as to what a ship should look like. Thanks for these. I especially like the one with the alien looking landscape

• Thanks! It's hard to make unique worlds, but the least I can do is throw down some funny coloured trees.

As far as the starships go I feel that with the design I have a lot to learn. The boxier one was my first attempt (named the Xenophon) and the other was a derelict that was explored by my players later on. It has a hull breach on the bottom of the map, where something broke out of it.