Problems with CA168B (City Cliffs 2) sample maps

Great to see the release of Sue's additional cliff pieces in this year's extra CA issue, just out.

Unfortunately, there are problems with both the sample maps, as when opening them, I'm getting a LOT of red Xs - and yes, I have CD3 installed.

The Varon rock Limestone cliffs.FCW map is basically nothing but red Xs, and appears to contain only three entities all on the BACKGROUND LAND Layer (weirdly, there isn't even a MAP BORDER entity of any sort).

The Varon rock Sandstone cliffs.FCW is though essentially complete, except for an identical set of three entities to the Limestone map on the BACKGROUND LAND Layer which are showing as red Xs.

A quick comparison of the List parameters suggests it's the CA168B Sandstone rubble and CA168B Limestone rubble fills on each corresponding map which are missing. The fills are present in the Tiles folder under CC3+, so it looks like the problem's with the wrong file-paths being used (although the Limestone cliffs map is obviously not the correct map).

Hopefully, this can be resolved fairly easily, but I imagine we'll all need to download it again to get it to work after the EXE file's been updated.

Comments