Unable to find Cosmographer

I recently purchased the Humble Bundle CC3 package, and the purchased separately the Cosmographer software. I installed Cosmographer but can't seem to find it anywhere. When I check "Add-Ons" in CC3... it just shows CC3

Answers

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer

Might have been that the installer didn't detect your CC3+ installation for some reason. When this happens, it goes into an artwork only install mode (for installing the artwork for use with other software). You can see the difference on the install step where it asks for the artwork folder. If it detected CC3+, you have a checkbox here that let you select if you want this separate folder or not, but if it didn't detect CC3+, you will only see a text field and browse button for the artwork folder, but no checkbox.

I advice that you start by rebooting your computer, then follow up by installing the latest update for CC3+, then installing cosmographer (keep an eye out for what I mentioned above), and finally install the the latest update again.

If that does not fix the issue, you should contact tech support by using the form found on your registration page.

• I figured it out. I had installed CC3+, and I downloaded the CC3 Cosmographer install.

Thanks!