Help: New to the program, and I'm having problems with DD3 tool selection

I am new to the program, and i am encountering some bugs. From my research the tool selection of DD3 is supposed to look like this

But for me the tool selection doesn't change away from the previous tool i clocked on. For example if i click on the CC3+ tools then the DD3 tools it displays this

while if i select cSMC tools then DD3 tools it displays this

Additionally, when i select these tools on the side

i get a message saying

not to forget to mention that the tools on the side should have been

I got CC3+ recently from humblebundle. So my tools are

Comments

• Follow up: I have also spotted that the highlighted word does not change when i select either the CD3 nor the DD3 tools

It does change however when i select any of the other tools to the name of the respective tool

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer

Seems to indicate that your DD and CD are either corrupt or missing.

Try to (re-)run the latest update. (If you get an error regarding fcw32.mac, just hit ignore)

If that doesn't fix it, also re-run the DD3 and CD3 installers, picking the repair option, followed by re-running the update yet again (the update should always be installed after installing one or more add-ons).

As for the no matching draw tool message you are showing, that is normal. The available set of drawing tools depends on which map type (template) you started from, only a SMC map would have castle wall tools.