Executing a macro from the command line

Hello, is there a way to execute a macro or perform any operations from the command line? I don't mean the command line in CC3+, but the Windows command line, by passing command-line parameters to fcw32.exe (or something).

I'd like to be able to perform certain operations in batch, ideally without even launching the CC3+ GUI at all (though if it ends up doing so as a side effect, that would also be ok). For example, I have a file browsing program that allows me to provide a script to generate previews of files on the filesystem -- it would be great if I could make a request to campaign cartographer to produce a render of the file without having to launch the program and export it manually. Another example use for batch processing would be to set all text in some set of map files I have to have "Use New Metrics" disabled (this would be useful for people using WINE which has known issues with the new text metrics).

I don't mind getting my hands dirty with programming, so if a command-line interface is not possible, but a programmatic interface accessed via a dll or something is, that would also work fine.

Comments