Can you buy as a gift?

So there are some annuals I have been wanting to get. I am waiting for the Black Friday sale (assuming there is one). Yet, I am not supposed to buy things for myself. However, everything seems tied to your email when it comes to ordering.

So, is there is way to buy annuals and other items as a gift for someone?

Best Answer

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Accepted Answer

If you want to buy for someone else you can...

1. Not click on the link in the order email you get and instead forward it to your recipient. If they have an account at profantasy.com they can add the order number and your name on their registration page to register the order.
    2. Or you can notify me (help@profantasy.com) and I'll update the order to use the recipient's email address instead of yours. They can then simply click the order link to add the order to their account.
    JulianDracos

Answers

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Accepted Answer

If you want to buy for someone else you can...

1. Not click on the link in the order email you get and instead forward it to your recipient. If they have an account at profantasy.com they can add the order number and your name on their registration page to register the order.
    2. Or you can notify me (help@profantasy.com) and I'll update the order to use the recipient's email address instead of yours. They can then simply click the order link to add the order to their account.
    JulianDracos