Kristof65

I don't visit here much these days, but I've been around the CC community for a long time.

I started playing Traveller and D&D back in the late 70s in middle school. After High School, I did a tour in the US Navy (yes, yet another Navy guy) as an Electronics Tech.

I currently work as a tech consultant in the car wash business for a manufacturer of car wash control systems.

Was big into my Amiga computers back in the 80s/90s, and it was CC2 that convinced me to retire them for a new Windows PC back in 99. I think I've purchased 90% of everything PF has put out since then. And I love how far it has come.

My enthusiasm for mapping projects are often related to how frequently I'm gaming. But in between RPGs and mini games, I still find myself using CC frequently - lately I've been using it to draw patterns for doing stained and fused glass. My wife has been a stained glass artist for 14 years now, and last year I joined her business part time doing fused glass pieces and drawing patterns for her. Here's a recent commission piece we did - I drew the pattern in CC3, printed to PDF, and had a copy shop print it full size (2' x 4') so she could use it to start cutting and laying out the glass.

I've also used CC to create board and card game pieces, costume patterns, 3d papercraft models of car wash equipment, website graphics, signs, cutting templates for various woodworking and craft projects and more I'm not recalling at the moment.

MonsenJimP[Deleted User]RaikoTheschabipdjLoopysueWeathermanSwedenjmabbottLorelei

Comments