David Castedo A.ka. Medio

Guess i should post here...

Hey all, my name is David although i wrote as Medio (Medio Morto, an old Wow character... long story). I´m 49 years old and currently living in Santiago of Compostela, in Galicia (northwest Spain, think on a sunnier Ireland more than paellas, bulls and flamenco, btw. We´re proud celt heritage! Actually i´m relatively clear skined, 190 cms and light green eyes so far from latinos i guess...).

Studied Physics and Electronic Enginering, but left that life for alisting on the Spanish Navy to watch the seas and the lands. Been in 3 wars supposedly to save lives but in the between, i was shot, targetted with a machete, and alot of another funny experiences which lead me to a more comfortable life on teaching others what i learned ;).

Married with a little daughtrer, i own a small education company specialized in emergencies - fire training, DEA use, First Aid- etc.. On my free time, apart from trekking and enjoying landscapes, ive been playing games all my life, and still doing it. Learned from D&D on the university, but i have read Lord of the Rings at 7 years old and my mind has been always looking for distant lands.

Learned about CC2 few time after i discovered D&D, and as it took two of my greatest addictions, computers and RPGs, coupled with maps... Couldnt´resist! Although my gaming (and mapping) time has been reduced alot last years, still dwelve on this forum and try to keep on touch.

This is me, the tallest one at the left. This photo was made 3 years ago when one of my friends who are also my D&D players as im usually the DM, got married. One of us is a photographer which does alot of digital job so we dressed up accordingly to the time...

Monsen[Deleted User]jmabbottLoopysueJimPMaidhc O CasainQuayuazueRaikoLoreleiWeathermanSwedenand 1 other.

Comments