Reselect previous/last selection?

argel1200argel1200 Traveler
edited September 2020 in Community Support

Is there a way to resect what I ran the last command against? For example, if I want to repeat Behind or Forward. Edit: Or a way to have commands not deselect everything when completed (so I can just spam Do It)?

Best Answer

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Accepted Answer
    You can select by Prior. Prior will select either your last selection, OR the last thing you drew, depending on what came last.
    To select by prior, just hit P when asked to select entities, or right click and pick Prior from the selection menu.

And if you want to "spam" commands with the prior selection, after the first run, change the select method to Prior with the SELBYP command. This replaces the entire selection step with a selection by prior, you won't even be asked to Do It, the command just selects by prior and continues on. SELBYD returns it to normal selection method.

Read about the selection methods.
    LoopysueJimPargel1200

Answers

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Accepted Answer
    You can select by Prior. Prior will select either your last selection, OR the last thing you drew, depending on what came last.
    To select by prior, just hit P when asked to select entities, or right click and pick Prior from the selection menu.

And if you want to "spam" commands with the prior selection, after the first run, change the select method to Prior with the SELBYP command. This replaces the entire selection step with a selection by prior, you won't even be asked to Do It, the command just selects by prior and continues on. SELBYD returns it to normal selection method.

Read about the selection methods.
    LoopysueJimPargel1200