Editing FT-CC3 rivers reminder, please

I remember that there was a way to edit the very jagged rivers that import from FT3 - you'd click on the river, and it would produce a screen with numeric values (probably each node), which you could twiddle with to smooth out the river. I just did this a couple of months ago, and can't remember what I did now. I have hunted through docs and the menu options and found a few ways to modify FT3 rivers but none that produce the screen I remember. Help please!

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    That's a new one on me. It must be some kind of numeric edit?

I would just convert them from straight to smooth, using the right click menu of the Fractalise button.
  • Aha .. I found what I remembered. It's Edit --> Single Entities --> Numeric Edit. It can be useful for FT3 rivers that have come in with really long, implausibly straight lines that need a little more than just Fractalize. I realize that in my original question, what I really meant to ask about was how to break up those perfect straight lines and branches that FT3 likes to export - not smoothing as much as making them a little more wavy.
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    The only way I know of apart from fractalize is to use the add node tool, but that would be exhausting on a world map scale.