Cosmographer not showing up in Map Type when creating new map

I'm new to CC3+ and installed the Cosmographer add on, but it's not showing up in the map type selections. Any idea how to get that to show up?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    The map type list just pulls the information from the actual directories in @Templates, no special config involved, so if Cosmographer doesn't show up here, then something is wrong with the install, because you are obviously missing files.
    First of all, make sure you use the version of the installer intended for CC3+, it should have the word CC3Plus right in the file name.
    Then re-run the installer. Make sure to take a not if it detects your CC3+ installation or not. There is a screen during the install wizard which will offer to install separate artwork folder. This is not what you want, since this is just about installing a folder with the artwork for use with other programs, but there is also a line of text at the top of this particular screen that tells you if it found your CC3 installation or not. If so, just continue the installation, you don't need to install the additional artwork folder.
    If it claims it didn't found the installation, just abort, try to (re-)run the latest update to CC3+ first, and then try the Cos installer again.
    If nothing of this helps, you should contact Tech Support from the support tab on your registered user page.
  • I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. It said that it detected CC3+ on my system and would install it as an addon. I went with that. Cosmographer is now an option. Thank you for your help!