Help - Bulkhead Tool Stopped Placing Bulkhead

Help! New to CC3+ and Cosmographer 3. I erased a stretch of bulkhead intending to replace it with a new stretch of bulkhead. Now, I cannot place bulkhead at all. I used to be able to place my first point, then place my second point, and right-click Do It, and it would place the bulkhead. Now, I get a command about pressing E and placing the point at one end and then placing an E and placing the point at the other end, and no bulkhead is placed. What setting got flipped to turn off the functionality?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    I am a bit confused about your explanation here. The Right Click -> Do it procedure is linked to whenever you make a selection, and has as far as I know never been used when placing anything. You would go through that when for example changing properties of a bulkhead when making it larger, but not when placing it.

When the command shows the E -Edit prompt when placing a bulkhead, that's just an option you can use to edit an existing bulkhead instead of placing a new one. Just don't hit E, instead place the points of the bulkhead as usual, and finish with a right click.