WISHLIST: Pop Up menus and FLOORPLANADD enhancement

I have two items I'd like to add to my wishlist:
  1. I think context menus (.mnc files) are a great idea but at the moment they can't be used in hotspots, macros or scripts. I'd like to see a CMENUM command that could display a selected context menu in the center of the screen on demand.
  2. The FLOORPLANADD command that manages the levels of a multi-sheet map should have a "Rename" option that could change a level's name. Why? Because the default level names created by the wizard are often not very informative or very suitable for the style of a particular map. Since this feature seems to be driven by the KEY TEXT sheet names list and not the hotspots this should be doable.
How hard would this be to put on the TODO list?

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    You mean that seriously long scroll made of a thousand orc hides they keep in the basement?

The one that if you unroll it you need to go to the top of a skyscraper and yell "Look out below!"?

:P

Seriously - the PF Team are around snatching up ideas from the forum, so don't think these words fall on deaf ears. They don't. But there is probably a seriously long waiting list for things that are not an emergency.