Harn Styles for CC3+ Finally Ready for a test drive

2»

Comments

• 1 year later
  • AxorAxor Newcomer

I feel like the tiny small fry here among the giants because of all that everyone here has contributed... but I wanted to say simply WOW!

Roy you did good especially considering how comprehensive this style set is and how easy it is to use. I also wanted to thank every one else who contributed feedback here because all of you have been instrumental in making Campaign Cartographer ever greater! Monsen, Dalton, Shessar, Jim and Ralf - I have followed all of you for years and I am mighty impressed and in your debt. Thanks for helping Roy and all the rest of us trying to learn how to use this wonderful tool. Sure beats making a pen and pencil map like I've done for 40 plus years... only to see a player go OOPS and spill a soda on it and watch your hard work simply melt away!

I plan on leaning on all of you talented folks a bit and on Ralf as I strive to truly become proficient and not just a casual user. I am retired now so I am going to finally write my fantasy book series (after putting it off for decades) and it is high time that I finish and develop my campaign world fully so that I can use it in my books. If I had known the power of the Annuals before last week, I would have subscribed from day one!

Thanks again to all of you!

Sean Nelson
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer

@Axor wrote:

Sure beats making a pen and pencil map like I've done for 40 plus years... only to see a player go OOPS and spill a soda on it and watch your hard work simply melt away!

Not to mention drawing on paper is difficult. If I try to put anything to paper that can't be drawn using a either a pair of compasses or a ruler, nobody is going to understand what it is all about.

I plan on leaning on all of you talented folks a bit and on Ralf as I strive to truly become proficient and not just a casual user.

Just post your questions in the forums, and someone will usually be around to answer them in a short time. Lots of help to be had here.

• 5 months later
  • I am late to the game on this but I wanted to say I have been playing with this and am super impressed. I very much appreciate the Mapping Tools PDF with the example of the Harnic Atlas. I had been doing it on my own and realized I needed some tips in a few areas.

Bravo.

• 1 year later
  • Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I really appreciate all your hard work and your willingness to share this with the community.

Bravo!