I think broke FT3

I have run into a weird problem and I don't know how to fix it. It seems like the scaling (or something) is now off on my brushes. If I set a brush to 250x250, it now takes up 1/12 of my map, when the map is zoomed to extents. If I zoom in to, say, a section that is 4000 miles x 2200 miles, a 16x16 brush looks like one at 250x250 would look. I really have no idea what I might have done to cause this, but I cannot find any way to reset things. I have tried restarting the app and going back to an earlier map that did not have this problem (when I made the map), but neither of those helped.

Update: Somehow the editing resolution changed from 8000 to 1024 while I was working on the map. Setting it back to the 8000 fixed the brush sizing issue. Other than me going in and manually changing that, is there any other way for the resolution to change like that? Maybe a keyboard shortcut I accidentally hit?

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    Update:Somehow the editing resolution changed from 8000 to 1024 while I was working on the map. Setting it back to the 8000 fixed the brush sizing issue. Other than me going in and manually changing that, is there any other way for the resolution to change like that? Maybe a keyboard shortcut I accidentally hit?
    That can happen if you changed the resolution upwards and then failed to save it before closing the map.