Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    It seems that Offset... doesn't work from the menu. Using a solution from an old 2015 post I got around this by typing in OFFSET1 into the command line. Has this been fixed and I'm missing something?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2020

That's weird, clicking Offset in the menu starts the OFFSETD command for me. Which version of are you running (see Help > About). Does the same happen when switching to another add-on?
    I'm running version 3.93 which is the latest version as far as I know. Offset works in CC3+ but not DD3.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2020

If you open your dungeon menu file (dungeon.mnu in C:\Programdata\Profantasy\CC3Plus) and look for OFFSET, what is the line that contains it? It should be:
    &Offset...:|OFFSETD;
    Yep the file contains the said values.
    I did just recently install all the add-ons from the "Vintyri™-distributed Add-Ons for CC3+" collections. Could that have screwed this up?
    Also the command is doing something, just not showing it. As when when I hit undo it undoes something, as in it doesn't undo the guide line I'm trying to offset which I drew immediately before trying the offset command. I've also gone through every sheet to see if it landed somewhere odd with no result.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2020

Try reinstalling the most recent update.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2020

Note that the offset command can be a bit weird at times, it doesn't always show the result until you issue a redraw (or scroll/zoom)
    No luck with installing the latest update, and redraw does nothing.