Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorFarsightX3
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2019 edited

I posted some quadrant maps on here but not all of them. I thought to go ahead and post the 4 quadrants blended into one. Again, I know my mapping isn't traditional and many don't comprehend my intention with these maps. I wanted to try and make them more realistic while keeping the zone effect for my mmorpg game world.

I always ask this when I show my maps as I would like to know where players would gravitate too. *What are 5-8 areas seem the most intriguing to explore?*

*Legend of each Text*

Orange = Starting village
    Blue = Friendly villages/castles
    White = Wilderness Zones
    Yellow = Dungeons
    Green = Raid Campaigns
    Purple = World Wonder
    Lite Red = Mountains/Seas

/Quadriant-Maps/MAHDRAN-(for-web)
    • CommentAuthorShessar
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2019

Castle Crags, Catacombs of Yoshias, Demon Bone, and Doom of Yeth-Tarre because these look like places that I would send my players to die...errrrr I mean adventure.

I also love the Emerald Glades because it looks pretty but I bet there's something sinister hiding in that mist.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2019

LOL! Shessar!

Ahem...

Farsight - I think I've seen the whole map assembled before over on the FB page? Or at least the section with the volcanic area.

As I think I said then the larger version is well worth a look for all the hidden secrets you've crammed in there.

Great work! :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2019

Looks like the Tecrtum Vallies would be a nice place to send my players. Looks like there is a lot of lore and flavor to encounter there, and I am sure that pyramid contains an appropriate number of potential deaths :) Then perhaps they can challenge Shessar's players in the underworld (You do have one of those?)

hmm... Wonder what happens to the characters when the players die? ;)