Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Hi

I have watched a few tutorials and had a one on one with one of the tutorial creators, and read the help files for CC3+, but I still cannot get a homemade icon to appear on a customized button that brings up a list of my various created symbol files.

Here is the code I am using, and the compass bitmap file is in the same working directory as FCW32.mnu

#609,compass.bmp:[Mysymbol Menu]|CMENU @menus\mysymbol.mnu;~|LOADCC3;MENUDM @mysymbol.mnu;

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Rob
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2019

Hi Rob,

try putting the icon bmp into Bitmaps\Icons and making the line #609,@Bitmaps\Icons\compass.bmp: ...

The @stands for the cc3+ program folder and it should work without the Bitmaps\Icons\ part if you just put in the @, but it's usually better to have the icon images in one common location.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2019

Also note that you need your button image in four resolutions, compass.bmp, compass24.bmp, compass32.bmp, compass48.bmp. (image sizes should be 16x16, 24x24, 32x32 and 48x48).
    Those two solutions worked perfectly! Thank you :D