Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2011

I decided to make my old Dark Fantasy symbol set available again - this time for free. Check my Mapsandmore.com website here.

They are vector symbols created to match the "Fantasy Color" vector style from Symbol Set 1: Fantasy Overland. I hope you still like them. Enjoy!
    I've been using them for ages. I love them!
    I downloaded them myself. I haven't made any maps yet (none that I haven't deleted because I'm an anal retentive perfectionist with a bad case of O.C.D.,lol), and I have been meaning to do a really nice map set for the site library (IF I can ever get around to it with all of the other stuff I have to do like unpacking / settling in, and my symbol stuff, and my font stuff, and blah blah blah - blahzeee - blah blah - blah, lol). These are beautiful Ralf - and thank you sir.
    I've loved these symbols for a long time, so much so that I made some variants from them. Would it be okay if I posted the variants I've made from them? I hadn't done so before because they weren't free and I didn't wanna hurt nobody. :)
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Neat. I've been looking for city symbols for some of my different nations on Crestar.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkolyana

thanks Ralf!
    •  
      CommentAuthorOld Guy
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2011

Beautiful symbols!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf

Posted By: AWizardInDallasI've loved these symbols for a long time, so much so that I made some variants from them. Would it be okay if I posted the variants I've made from them? I hadn't done so before because they weren't free and I didn't wanna hurt nobody. :)

Please go ahead and post your variants!
    • CommentAuthorJay_NOLA

Thanks Ralf.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

I love these symbols.

I bought my copy many years ago, and have had good use of them. These babies can really spice up your maps. Glad to see you release them so new users can take advantage of them as well.
    • CommentAuthorjgvaughan
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2016

Will these symbols work with CC3+? I guess my question is will they install properly if I run the .exe file so that they are available in CC3+?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2016

No, the installer looks for CC3, it won't work with CC3+. But if you have CC3 installed, you can install them there and copy the catalogs over. They are vector symbols, so they should work fine.
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2016

I had lost track of these after a hard drive/computer failure and my move to Vista then Win 8. Thanks for replying to this old post ! Downloaded and installed.
    • CommentAuthorLadieStorm
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2016

I like the look of those! Will they ever be updated to install into cc3+? Poor profantasy dwarves...we just keep heaping more work on them, don't we?
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2016

Just copy and paste the symbols folder into CC3+ Symbols folder, same path as they install into CC3. You should be able to use them then.