MakeWayForJebus
Last Active
Roles
Rank
Traveler
Badges

Latest Images

• Community Atlas 1000th map Competition - with Prizes [August/September]

Ready as I'll ever be to submit the Order of the Fist Monastery!

WIP thread is here.

Final version will be the first in my Gallery once I have a chance to get that all set up.

LoopysueRicko HascheMonsenDaniel Pereda De PabloShessarWeathermanSweden
  • [WIP] Order of the Fist Monastery

Thanks so much for your help and suggestions, everyone! I had a realization about the time zone difference this morning and figured it was time to submit things or bow out at this point. Submission in the other thread, but here is the final version.

LoopysueRoyal ScribeRicko HascheMonsenQuentenWyvern

Update 5 - Had a bit of a hiccup when finishing up the map today. Got some details added and was trying to clean up and make sure everything was on the right Sheet/Layer before submitting when all of my sheet effects disappeared! Had to reassign everything from scratch and was not a happy camper. After an extra bit of unexpected tweaking I think it is finally ready for submission.

After more investigation, something is definitely wrong with the map file. I'm thinking something accidentally got moved when I unfroze the layers, but I'm not sure what would cause the effects to disappear. It also made my textures soft/blurry. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Royal ScribeRicko HascheRalfLoopysueWyvernC.C. CharronGlitchShessar

Update 4 - For real the last update of the day this time, then I'll take a break until tomorrow.

Looks like all that's left is to tidy up a few spots - particularly around the river upstream. A bit of mist hanging above Kimbunga Springs might be a nice touch as well.

I have been absolutely loving this project!! This is the first map I have done that was not primarily for a gaming session and not set in our campaign's world. I tried to use all the knowledge I've gained from watching the live mapping videos from Ralph and Remy - they have been super helpful in learning all the capabilities of the software!

MonsenLoopysueRoyal ScribeQuentenShessarCalibreWyvernRicko HascheLoreleiDaltonSpenceand 1 other.

Update 3 - See, I said there would be a village eventually! Also added directions to solidify the monastery's place in the world.

A bit of cleanup and some detail work here and there and I think we can call this puppy done! Now I just need to figure out a way to use it in my campaign...

LoopysueRoyal ScribeRicko HascheC.C. Charron