Surveyor
Badges

Latest Images

• WIP Goldenlilly Dungeons

A couple of more maps from the series:

And the first draft of the underground:

LoopysueQuentenDaltonSpenceMonsenroflo1seycyrusJimPLautiRicko Hasche
  • A1 Inn and Stable Battlemap

For what it's worth, it's my understanding that a horse needs approximately 12 ft for a stall.

Ricko Hasche
  • First draft - The Moontide

Yes. CA125 Water Power Wheel

JimPMythal82EukalyptusNow

@DaltonSpence - Thanks. I agree the helm isnt that great - I couldnt find a wheel, and havent yet developed the ability to draw one.

The ships lines are there, but due to scale they're one of those details that isnt obvious, but I think adds to the image overall. (I did try drawing netting, but it ended up making the deck too muddy.

LoopysueQuentenJimPMythal82adelia hernandez

Write up:

The Moontide

Loosely patterned after a Thames Class Barge, The Moontide is an open hold, double masted costal trade vessel. The forward cabin is a combination of galley and guest cabin. The rear cabin is the captain’s quarters. The ship is well kept and seaworthy. 

The lower deck has a brig/secure hold towards the bow, the stern has smugglers compartment on either side of the rudder gear box. These are designed to be sacrificial; a larger smugglers compartment is accessed from a hidden panel in the livestock cage – leading to a large compartment running between the ballast compartments.

Cargo is general trade goods.

Crew:

Captain Jack (Red Eye) Agan (Bard). Think of Errol Flynn with a red eye patch, and a James Earl Jones voice. Wears emerald green leather armor and a scimitar, secretly and agent of Count Fen.

Sassy Agan (Sea Witch), wife of Captain Jack. A brassy, hard drinking red head – think Maureen O’Hara.

Davey Agan (Able Seaman), son of Captain Jack. Good with the long bow.

Gasper Erin (Able Seaman). Good with the long bow.

Noble Amat (Rogue). Quiet, dedicated to Count Fen.

QuentenLoopysueJimPEukalyptusNow