Glitch
Last Active
Roles
Rank
Surveyor
Badges

Latest Images

• WIP - Senan

Good point - this is what happens when a Midwest Accountant suddenly decides that he can map.....nice neat layout with linear features.

So to pivot, I'll say that the area south of the river is "Old Town" and will try to make it a more realistic presentation. Will also move and adjust some of the existing buildings in the Shipyards and Milling Districts. The upper section will be the "wealthy" district.

I really appreciate the observation! Growing up in the US - particularly in the Midwest we have allot of green space (I'm now building a house in a area that requires a minimum of 1/2 acre per lot to facilitate septic..), and the major roads were I live are actually a well laid out grid.

Quenten
  • WIP - Senan

Detail from the Milling district:

LoopysueRicko HascheRoyal ScribeMonsenCalibre
  • WIP - Senan

This mornings effort:

CalibreRoyal ScribeRicko HascheJuanpi
  • WIP - Senan

Shipyards - forgot to turn on the edge fade on shallow waters.....

LoopysueQuentenRicko HascheRoyal ScribeMonsenCalibreJuanpi
  • WIP - Senan

Not much progress today, blocked in the "petrified trees", added some farms, resized and added lumber camp tents. I was going to correct the trench foundation construction - where it ran past the road, but decided that erosion happens at work sites, so I added wood to bridge the problem areas.

Royal Scribe