Glitch
Last Active
Roles
Rank
Surveyor
Badges

Latest Images

• WIP - Senan

Working on a color shift from the green/grey to a green/brown to designate "old town" buildings.

LoopysueMonsenRicko Hasche
  • WIP - Senan

Have to leave off this project for a little bit - getting ready for neck surgery next week, been bothering me for years - compressed nerve sets off tendonitis in my right arm and hand - hopefully a successful surgery will alleviate and I will be able to use my mouse hand for more than a few minutes a day. Here's where I'm at:

Worked a little on the shipyards - need to add roads and LOD, but I think I'm making progress on "old town". What do you all think about putting a few farms inside the "new wall"?

LoopysueMonsenDaltonSpence
  • WIP - Senan

Not much accomplished this morning - increased building density along pier and milling areas, fussed with roads and paths. Will start working on the south of river area or "old town" section over the weekend.

LoopysueQuentenMaidhc O CasainRicko Hasche
  • WIP - Senan

This mornings efforts:

Warehouse District:

Lumber Camp:

Ricko HascheQuentenMonsenCalibre
  • WIP - Senan

Increased density, minor shifts in size and color. Still looking too planned. Thinking of moving or deleting some of the large warehouses in order to move roads in an attempt to make it look more organic? Should the building be actually touching each other?

Royal ScribeLoopysueQuentenRalfCalibreJuanpi