Glitch
Last Active
Roles
Rank
Surveyor
Badges

Latest Images

• New Oxtail - WIP

First try this morning - used a combination of the approaches suggested. Used Sue's bevel technique, then added color polys below to try and add interest (added the green garden fill for the base, and then "painted" the tops using the crushed stone fill). Improvement, but needs more work - clean up around the ocean base. Will try the Shessar's PDF tutorials tomorrow morning.

LoopysueMonsenJimPMedio[Deleted User]DaltonSpenceseycyrusTheschabiWeathermanSweden
  • Shadows not rendering when saving as jpg

Thanks. EXPORTSETMPPP did it. I really appreciate when the answers include insight on how the program "thinks".

JimP
  • Craigs Keep - 1st level WIP

Below is a first draft of Craig's Keep, a small tower located in Morwood Forest. It's too orderly and needs some messing up, but my real question is how to deal with the circular stairs in the lower right corner. Placing the stair didn't give me the presentation that I wanted (looking to show that they go both up and down) - so I tried to create a "stairwell" by drawing a circle below it and adding some effects. Still not happy with it. How do you handle stairs, especially circular?

RalfDaishoChikaraWeathermanSweden
  • Fanche Pass Campsite - Battlemap

Thanks! Great opportunity to play with re-scale symbols.

LoopysueMonsenRaiko[Deleted User]
  • Fanche Pass Campsite - Battlemap

My first battlemap. Explored sheets and effects. Still struggling with scale and symbol placement. Despite trying to calc the size in advance, I messed up and ran out of room - so horses are hobbled in an area off map. Suggestions are always appreciated!

MonsenLoopysue[Deleted User]Lillhans