Glitch
Last Active
Roles
Rank
Surveyor
Badges

Latest Images

• WIP - Bend Road Crossing

Acne cured - Thanks Sue :) Wyvern - right, the plan is change the grass from rich to reg to dry each time the players visit. Who'll notice first? Worked the ruins in the swamp (SW corner), tweaked roads and added some dirt. Still need to add labels and dirty it up a bit yet.

[Deleted User]MonsenLoopysueJimPWyvernTheschabiRicko Hasche
  • WIP - Bend Road Crossing

Darklands fits perfectly in my current scenario - a Druid ruled land where the Druids are draining the power from the land. Need to clean up and add text labels to building. (Brewery, Tavern, Inn, Stables, and Slaves quarters.) Not sure what the ruins on the north side of the river represent yet.

Comments and suggestions appreciated.

Loopysue[Deleted User]WyvernTheschabiLillhansCalibreDak
  • New Oxtail - WIP

Set aside the mountain presentation to finish the city layout. As a struggling user, I learned allot of the basics - move to sheet, change properties, basic edits, also played with different sheets and effects. Struggling with color, current approach is to color by zones - with buildings/areas that are documented showing color. Going to go back to playing with the mountain presentation.

DaltonSpenceMonsenLoopysueLoreleiMaidhc O Casain[Deleted User]GeorgeJimPIndara1920
  • New Oxtail - WIP

Tried Shessar's PDF tutorials - it works well for battlemaps (I used the technique on Fanche Pass, but had forgotten about it), but I couldn't get anything I was happy with. Ended up playing with sheets and effects to settle on the results below. Needs more clean up (cliff base rubble showing through and coast needs cleanup, but the concept is there. Thanks for the help.

JimPLoopysueWyvernDaltonSpenceIndara1920
  • Fanche Pass Campsite - Battlemap

Never posted the final image. Thanks all for the input.

LoopysueMonsenJimP[Deleted User]DaltonSpenceAutumn GettyCalibre