Rank
Surveyor
Badges

Latest Images

• WIP - Liosach

Thanks - CA95 works!

Loopysue[Deleted User]JimPTheschabiCalibreWyvernDaltonSpencejmabbott
  • WIP - Liosach

Thanks - didnt realize that when I brought in the Spectrum Trees, I didnt resize them. I struggle with scale, how do they look now? Added a couple of hills as suggested. Played with the edge fade inner, but couldnt get a look that I liked. Trying to depict a land that is being drained - except where Druids are be paid to "tend the land". Used the water settings from Darklands-City in an attempt to create a "sickly" coast.

[Deleted User]LoopysueJimPCalibre
  • WIP - Liosach

Expanding on the Bent Road Crossing, this is my first draft of the Kingdom of Liosach. Struggling with the Mountain range. Overall concept is that Druids are draining the land - so once outside the major population centers the land is showing the effects of the draining. Advise is greatly appreciated.

CalibreRicko HascheEdE
  • WIP - Bend Road Crossing

Ready for play --- not perfect, but playable. Next steps are to layout the ruined Brewery and when the 2nd Darklands comes out, will rework to show continued draining of the land.

MonsenLoopysueCalibre[Deleted User]
  • Live Mapping: Darklands City

If there is a part two coming for this style, it would be great to have dead vegetation......

Loopysue