Rank
Surveyor
Badges

Latest Images

• WIP - Senan

Senan - Liosach

Brae Islands

Background

Removed from his position by the Druids of Colaste for his anti-slavery position, as well as his

marriage to a Priestess; Count Fen has gathered the Houses that remain loyal and retreated to

and fortified Senan.

In response, the Druids have turned over Liosach to House Goldenlilly, and cursed the forests

around Senan

Cursed Forests

Once lush forest land, the forests surrounding Senan have been cursed. The trees have

died off, and rumors of unusual creatures make the forests a dangerous place. The trees when

harvested and milled are an excellent source of ship building materials. The wood, although

requiring special tools to work remains buoyant, is tough, and fire resistant.

Carragean Seaweed Beds

Harvested by Juanpi’s divers, the “leaves” of the plant are used as a food source, while

the stalks are retted at Loopy’s retting field. The short fibers are sold to Royal Scribe Services

where they are made into cold pressed paper. The long fibers are processed and sold to textile

makers: Ricko’s Textiles is known for its colorful fabrics; Calibre Sail creates rope and sail cloth.

Up Town

Consists of the estates of the wealthy houses that have come to support Count Fen in

his exile. Other buildings include the Grand Cathedral, Castle Fen, and The Five Masters

Military Academy.

Lumber Camp

Just outside of the eastern walls, the lumber camp houses the rough necked men and

women that brave the dangers of the cursed forest to harvest wood for Anderson’s Lumber Mill.

The Warrens

Consisting of tightly packed three- and four-story homes where the city laborers reside.

Old Town

The original town center, consisted of a chapel, the town hall, entertainment center and

open market.

The Steel Reef

Some say that the reef was created by the fall of a clutch of fighting dragons, others say

they are remnants of great ships from a prior age. Steel Reef divers led by Master Diver Maidic

brave the dangerous waters to retrieve valuable precious metals – particularly high-quality steel.

Royal Scribe
  • WIP - Senan

Selected blowups:

Up Town

Old Town

The Warrens

Shipyards

Wall construction area - I'm really glad that this was suggested. Now I have to figure out what they uncovered during construction.

MonsenQuentenLoopysueRoyal ScribeRalfCalibre
  • WIP - Senan

Fighting some minor complications from surgery - but have finally got to a point where Senan is playable. I have always struggled with NPC naming, so I hope that no one is upset that I used their name.

LoopysueRoyal ScribeGeorgeWyvernCalibre
  • WIP - Senan

I blame it on Sue. Her Darklands release, set me to thinking about a world where Druids have gone bad---sucking life for wealth and power. So kind of a drab world until players can break their hold on it.

Finished blocking out everything - now going in and cleaning up, adding LOD and playing with other presentation elements.

LoopysueRoyal ScribeRalfCalibre
  • WIP - Senan

Back. Making some progress. Need to add farms along outside of city, add vegetation, additional LOD; staring at it now trying to identify corrections that I need to make. As always, suggestions welcomed.

MonsenRoyal ScribeLoopysueQuentenRicko HascheLoreleiCalibre