Username
Calibre
Last Active
Roles
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• WIP: Now, for something completely different...

Continuing the making...

Loopysue
  • WIP: Now, for something completely different...

Estonisch is a continent of strange magick on the world of Arcandus. It lies behind extraordinary Bounds of Flux. These are varying barriers of essaence which alter the thrust of the Power. Mages from other continents who come here will realize that their powers alter, their arcane knowledge is not what they thought it was. What they relied on, is no more. Instead, only elemental magick operates on Estonisch. This is an ancient land of mystery, elemental power, and destruction and remaking on an epic scale. Its history stretches back aeons and its future is uncertain as the denizens battle age-old evil and political wars.

Cal

MonsenLoopysue
  • WIP: Calibre vs Beleriand...

Greets, everyone

Well, here is my final version pending critique from you lot ๐Ÿ˜

Background Info:

I've set the adventures in FA 310. Feanor is long dead, the High Kingship of the Noldor has passed to Fingolfin. Maedhros has been rescued; Maeglin is already born. Glaurung attacked centuries ago and it is now The Long Peace. My players chose to be liegemen of House Finarfin, so we start in Nargothrond (can't wait to do the maps!). We run it in RoleMaster and it is very High Level, which I am not yet accustomed to. We shall see how this turns out heh heh heh.

LoopysueTonnichiwaJimPMonsen[Deleted User]DaltonSpenceWyvernDakLillhans

In newest version not yet posted, I corrected Ossiriand so that, in fact, there are SEVEN rivers ๐Ÿ˜

thanks

Cal

Loopysue

Let's see if this updated version is going to fit...

jmabbottLoopysueDaltonSpence