Last Active
Roles
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• WIP: Falling Water Clan House Wang Gou

Hey all,

Well, I've driven myself insane by doing this for our GM running the Wang Gou campaign. Still much to do. I do cheat a little with CUASC symbols. Mainly because I'm going to give the FCW to the GM and he's limited in available resources for CD and DD.

PS: if you know of a 'better' shoji symbol, please let me know.

Cal

I should advise: I used a bitmap I prepared for an actual Asian style castle/house for this. Some of the architectural choices still puzzle me--and I've studied Art History heh. In some areas, wall thickness varied greatly, while others not so much, and so on...๐Ÿ˜

[Deleted User]LoopysueMonsenWyvernJimPjmabbottDak
  • WIP - Water's Edge Exercise Distraction

OMG!

Teach me how to do this ๐Ÿ˜

Cal

Lillhans
  • Live Mapping: Darklands City

Ahh, I forgot there is coming a part 2 to this style...

*rubs hands*

Excellent!

Cal

JimP
  • WIP: Shoudu: Imperial Capital District

Greets, fellow artists!

Well, I've been working on a city map for Wang Guo, namely Shoudu the Imperial Capital. The city is quite large, so for starters, I focused on the Imperial or Capital District which sits in a manmade lake. This lake, in turn, feeds the Imperial Canal off to the east and beyond.

Still needs work and I have some issues with it but here ya go:

[Deleted User]MonsenLoopysueGlitchLillhansDaltonSpenceJimPTonnichiwaWyvernjmabbottand 2 others.
  • WIP: New Map, New Issues...

Hey all!

We've done our characters. And during /that/ process, the GM asked me to alter the map a bit. It's below:

It took me hours to make RGB matrix do what I wanted with the colour of Iron Hells. And to finally get a lava fill I liked. But I think he'll approve this.

Cal

DaltonSpence[Deleted User]LoopysueMonsen