Calibre
Last Active
Roles
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Melniboné

I luv it. Brings back so many memories, Dak. Thanks!

Cal

JulianDracos
  • Fantasy B&W Map

I like the B&W version better meself

😁

Cal

JulianDracos
  • WIP: The Citadel

Ok, did a little work on the conical tower tops. I've noticed trying to do non-visual rotate, that the rotation spins counter-clockwise. Might be my eyes, but I tested it vigorously heh. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

I added light to the tower tops and used an edge fade. May need to tweak that a bit more...

Cal

Also, the drop shadow under the windship/skyship is there mainly for my players to clearly see it's floating; but I don't like that. I need to either displace it more and/or lighten. Not sure yet.

Cal

LoopysueAleD
  • WIP: The Citadel

Well, in an effort to show the sheer scale and scope of 'The Citadel' on Mor Stonisch, I present this WIP.

There's a lot that needs tweaking and I'll accept any and all advice!

Not labels, yet but the logo and the scale are correct.

thanks

Cal

MonsenLillhansGlitchRicko Hasche
  • My first completed map utilizing CC3+

Well, I think you clearly understand CC3+. Map looks great and your work is only going to get better as you master the techniques mentioned above.

Don't be afraid to import other styles into your map. Remy has detailed instructions all over the forums on how to do that.

Learn Edge Fade as Wyvern suggests...man, this will really add so much.

Use the drawing tools on the right, like Smooth Polygon, to make your own fills from wherever you get them: in program or imported.

Learn to Love: Sort Symbols in Map 😁

Learn to Love: Adding your own sheets and effects

Learn to Love: Draw Symbols in Area

CC3+ and other addons are very profound programs which can seem overwhelming at first, but with a little patience and determination, you'll master it.

Cal

OwlishlyTabooRicko Hasche