Calibre
Last Active
Roles
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Regular poly vs Irregular (shape)

Hey all! Hope everyone is enjoying the Fall for those getting it or Spring, etc. Currently working on this map for our 'Supernatural' game. GM wanted a small town in Montana.

How-to question: see the weird, purple glowing worm? That's an Essaence Flow. I'd like to draw that as a symmetrical shape yet still retain the various curves and so forth. Now, in my mind I see myself drawing a thin rectangle and editing nodes until I get what I want; but isn't there something Remy showed us on how to do this much more easily? I can't remember enough to even search for it.

Please help.

Cal

Loopysue
  • A sketchy map for a new game...

Hey all,

Here's a sketch map, per the GM's instructions on how he wanted it to look. Question: is there a style that more clearly/concisely mimics this style? Also, I forgot how Remy told us to make symbols, so I got lazy and just drew it all.

thanks

Cal

EukalyptusNowJimPMonsenLoopysueLoreleiDaltonSpenceRalfWyvernMapjunkie
  • Isometric Schley wishlist

Would like black and white 'hollow' ruined buildings of all kinds. No fills! heh

Cal

JimP
  • Mega Continent

OMG, Dak....so awesome! I could study this map for hours.

Beautiful!

Cal

JimP
  • What I've been working on

I did on the previous install. This is a new install, so I'll get on that when I have time and repost images.

Cal

Loopysue