Calibre
Last Active
Roles
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• What I've been working on

Well, here's another I've been working on for one of our GMs.

Not sure if I've shown this before.

LoopysueQuentenMonsenRicko HascheJimPJulianDracosTheIneffableCheeseroflo1RalfDak
  • Sinister Sewers - Style Development Thread (CA207)

A break in the wall and it issues out of a small black opening surrounded by cracked stones/bricks.

Cal

JimP
  • MY MUNDI IS READY!

Well, Mr. Ricko

You are finally showing us what you can do for a full world map. Excellent (as I knew it would be).

Cal

Ricko Hasche
  • Troy Montana, semi-final version

Hey my fellow artists,

Here is a semi-final map of the area of our current game:

I say 'semi-final' because I have never been able to call a project finished in all my long years of artwork.

Please critique

Cal

LoopysueMonsenJimPLautiRicko Haschemike robeljmabbottDak
  • Troy Map for Game

Hey all,

Just to add to this:

1: Forgot to turn off 'restrict to map border' so the roads get wonky at the edge of the map. So, working with /stretch/ operation to fix those errors

2: I followed the map exactly. This means, you'll find dirt roads right up against the paved ones (who knows why; it's Montana), so I'll need a way to fix those areas. I'll probably just take artistic license and alter these roads as seems logical.

3: Any remaining 'straight lines' on the forest will be dealt with.

4: I dislike the water fill on this style; therefore, going to advert to one of the ones Ms. Sue has created.

5: Unsure whether I should show the building blocks ala watabou style or not (the map is in this style).

I'd appreciate any advice

thanks

Cal

JimP