Last Active
Roles
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Fractal Tool, Crashing, and yet Another Hassle

Thanks!

Can you tell me how this happened? I've inserted the JR style into my current map (Spectrum Overland) and now all the fills from JR style show a new drawing tool fill I created for my own use. In addition, the color palette for Spec. Ovrlnd is not the default palette. I have to keep changing it back and it will not save.

Guys, I installed the newest file from my download page which is up to 3.94 and I am having constant issues with the program now. I've never had any kind of issues like this using this program before such as:

Trace going haywire

Color palettes changing

Drawing tool Edits refusing to work

Fills changing without me telling them to (Knowingly)

Fractal Poly crashing the game

Strange command line on the cursor when I try to select a symbol where I have to exit the program just to clear it.

I want to say that this began when I loaded in CSUAC and all that, but a friend of mine who also loaded it at the same time is not having these issues. I've run malware and virus scans until my eyes are bleeding. I've repaired over and over again. So at this point, CC3+ is barely functional---I have to jump thru hoops to use.

Can someone advise or do I need to submit a ticket to tech support at this point?

jslayton
  • What kind of music do you listen while mapping?

None.

I'm a musician and so, whenever I hear music and attempt design, my brain is in conflict as it's trying to analyze the song while simo trying to design the artwork. So I just sit there wondering where the time has gone and why there's nothing on the canvas/screen heh.

Cal

Loopysue[Deleted User]
  • WIP: First BattleMap: Ice Caves

@Aramisdante

Thanks for the suggestion. However, I now know what to do. I merely checked out one of Ralf's vids on youtube and have discovered which is exactly what you just suggested:

wall mask

heheheheheh

@Loopysue

Ms.Sue, thanks for all the suggestions. I really hope one day I can do the process you mentioned above. I wonder, would YOU be interested in doing youtube vid on that process? ducks ?

thanks!

Cal

Loopysue