Calibre
Last Active
Roles
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• WIP: The Citadel

Ok, did a little work on the conical tower tops. I've noticed trying to do non-visual rotate, that the rotation spins counter-clockwise. Might be my eyes, but I tested it vigorously heh. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

I added light to the tower tops and used an edge fade. May need to tweak that a bit more...

Cal

Also, the drop shadow under the windship/skyship is there mainly for my players to clearly see it's floating; but I don't like that. I need to either displace it more and/or lighten. Not sure yet.

Cal

LoopysueAleD
  • Festive Winter Card Challenge - Ended - Please vote for your favorite

Worked on this till I can no longer tell what's going on. Anyway, Happy Holidays!

LoopysueLizzy_MaracujaShessarLillhansWeathermanSwedenMonsenOverCriticalHitQuayuazueAleD
  • WIP: Mor Stonisch

Greets again, fellow Artists,

Well here's my final version of Mor Stonisch---unless I find errors that I can't live with 😁

Notes:

Mor Stonisch is all that remains of Ground Zero of the elemental cataclysm that occurred over 7,000 years ago on Estonisch.

It is surrounded by a barrier of churning elemental force, making it normally impossible for anyone to sail to or from

It has taken thousands of years for life to become fully restored; much of that has been mutated by the elemental forces extant

When is a desert not a desert but still a desert? When the region is overrun by fire elementals heh

DaltonSpenceLoopysueMonsen[Deleted User]JimPLillhans
  • WIP: Mor Stonisch

Greets, fellow Artists,

Here's one of the maps I've been working on lately. It's a strange, mysterious island few can ever reach in my campaign world. Of course, the Adventurers were able to do so. It's been a challenge since the area is so small:

Definitely still working on this one. Please, critique at will!

Cal

MonsenDaltonSpenceGlitchLoopysue[Deleted User]LillhansEdEJulianDracosDakJimPand 2 others.
  • Mirrored Copies, Symbol Making Hassles...

Progress! Thanks, LH.

From here, I need to convert this to a symbol, create a catalog, then add more symbols to the catalog.

Cal

Lillhansroflo1seycyrusGlitchRaikoJimP