Last Active
Roles
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Character Artist 3

Greets

I, too, wish to emphasize that I think an update to CA would be very much welcomed by me and my Gaming Guild.

Please, if possible, do this.

Cal

JimPGlitch
  • A sketchy map for a new game...

Hey all,

Here's a sketch map, per the GM's instructions on how he wanted it to look. Question: is there a style that more clearly/concisely mimics this style? Also, I forgot how Remy told us to make symbols, so I got lazy and just drew it all.

thanks

Cal

EukalyptusNowJimPMonsenLoopysueLoreleiDaltonSpenceRalfWyvernMapjunkie
  • What I've been working on

Updated:

LoopysueJimPDaltonSpenceEukalyptusNowRicko HascheQuenten

Here is a regional taken from the main map above (the main map is nearly finished now)

I have had many strange 'bugs' with my copy of CC3+. I'll try to list them from memory. Note that this is a fresh install on my D drive. There is nothing else on there and it's a 1 TB internal drive. I have 32G RAM and a Geforce RTX 2060 graphics card.

Tools suddenly stop working: no response from clicking on any tools on left or right

Each time I click a tool, fill, symbol, something from menu bar, etc, the screen flashes green like a redraw; actually can't remember if this is normal or not heh. I realize this description could be misleading or inaccurate

On some redraws, the image is only partially redrawn or there is a delay before the redrawn image fully displays

There are other 'bugs' but I'd have to list them as I'm mapping as my memory these days is unreliable heh heh.

The 'roads' drawing tool (or more accurately, the results) are driving me insane. I'm seriously considering just going with a Fenlon style of road, though now I think on it, he, too, had dashed lines on his hand-drawn maps. sigh

Is there a vlog/blog on correct road procedures somewhere? Help! heh

Cal

Ricko Hasche

Thanks all!

Yes, Spectrum and I modified the sheet effects, added a few sheets of my own. No other styles added in (yet) heh.

thanks, Dak.

DakJimP