Last Active
Roles
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• WIP: Hiero's Journey

Thanks, DaltonSpence

I know, thankee. But the GM has spoken: there is a guild called 'The Ropers' who man the docks and guide in ships that need serious repair other than drydock. So, he dictated the ship be there ?

Below, I've got the finished continental map.

LoopysueDakWyvern[Deleted User]

Here's a first attempt at Namcush. Needs work, I know. Any advise is most definitely welcome.

Cal

MonsenLoopysueDakDaltonSpenceLoreleiledgeAleD

Thanks for feedback, all. Below is a regional taken from the main map...which I'm still working on heh.

MonsenLoopysue[Deleted User]DakDaltonSpenceledge

Hey all,

This is my current project. My gaming clan is gearing up for a game set in the theme of Hiero's Journey by Sterling Lanier.

I found a bitmap of the map from the book online, imported that in and then chose to use Spectrum Overland style. Quickly discovered I needed different fill styles, because of the size of the map. It is 1500 miles by 1500 miles. From this, I will make various regional maps with all the details.

Of course, I dislike the rivers and am considering options and layout is not yet final. The GM is ok with the rivers, but I'm not heh.

Anyway, any critique advice is quite welcome.

thanks

Cal

[Deleted User]LoopysueMonsenWyvernMedioAleD
  • WIP: First BattleMap: Ice Caves

Ok, late to update, guys! Here's my final on my Ice Caves Battlemap. Critique is demanded! ?

heh

Seriously, any suggestions would be most welcome

thanks

Cal

Loopysue[Deleted User]Dak