Last Active
Roles
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• WIP: New Map, New Issues...

Hey all!

Working on a new map for a fellow GM/DM in our gaming group. He wanted an 'asian' continent. Based on his decrees, I did the following...

Again, tracing is a major hassle. Even creating my own drawing tool for political borders did nothing to prevent random nodes from being selected. It took me 2 hours at least to do these borders. It's still WIP, as you can see.

Loopysue[Deleted User]JimP
  • WIP: Now, for something completely different...

Well, thankee, @Loopysue

I went on with it and going to call this done pending review by our fellow mapmakers.

LoopysueGeorge[Deleted User]GlitchDaltonSpenceRalf

Hey all,

I'm starting to wonder if this is too busy looking. The continent is 1785 miles N-S and 2255 E-W at the widest points. That's rather small for a continent. I was also envisioning it being probably twice that size. I suppose I could fudge the scale bar when I add it. I only have a couple more 'nations' to do, but I'd really like some feedback please. Too much? Not enough? ETC.

Thanks

Theschabi[Deleted User]JimPDaltonSpenceDak

Working country by country...

Not settled on names yet, but I am liking the Font.

JimPLoopysueDaltonSpence[Deleted User]
  • Too early for a CC4 wishlist thread, or is it timely?

Could I request and sorry if it has already been requested:

reset to defaults for a map style

to include symbols, symbol catalog, scale, fills, etc?

If I have to have a popup ask me: Do you want to save defaults for this map? Or some such. Is this even doable? I'm a MUSHcoder and can imagine the headache and database hassles with this, so probably not, eh?

Cal

JimPTheschabi