Last Active
Roles
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Community Atlas: Queen Mica's Scintillant Palace

Thanks very much Remy!

Slightly shocked on doing a quick tally-up today, while downloading the latest Atlas version, to discover this makes 140 maps of mine now in the Atlas! I'd forgotten quite a chunk of the earlier materials I'd done, looking at the list.

Still some way behind the great leaders of Quenten and JimP of course, but not doing too badly by comparison 😊

Plus, I think once the contributions from the recent mapping contest are added, this could take us over 850 maps in all!

LoopysueShessarJimP
  • World of Myirandios - Mivlis-Gyaflaggio region (400 x 400 km)

Lot of detail there, certainly!

If this was going into the Atlas, I'd suggest a rethink on some of the labelling, as to my eye much of it's getting lost amongst the terrain in places (using the larger Gallery version to check this). Indeed, there are labels visible on that version that I didn't spot on the Forum one. Since it's for personal use, that's probably less of an issue though!

JimP[Deleted User]
  • Lovecraft's Providence

So Elric of Pulp Cthulhu now? 😉

JimP
  • Shadows of Yog-Sothoth

I'm just a sucker for boxed sets, I think!

The updated "Shadows" sounds very much in the pattern of "Horror" and "Masks". There are definitely things in some of these older scenarios that benefit from updating, reflecting modern sensibilities and changed attitudes since they were originally written. Plus the expanded features in both have been fascinating to see, so I'd expect an updated Shadows would be equally good (especially as I suspect I know at least one of the people heavily involved in its preparation!).

Not sure I'm quite ready for an updated HPLHS props set to go with Shadows yet though - I haven't got through the props for the 40th anniversary reissue version yet!

jmabbott
  • Live Mapping: Jon Roberts Overland

Yes, he did Sue. He also said to remind him if he forgot.

What giant swamp flowers...? 🌼

JimP