Last Active
Roles
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Community Atlas - Berenur - Urtrah Desert

Indeed, all looking good.

Might be worth tweaking the text on the Aglacacian Empire map though, as some of it's getting a bit lost where it passes over the denser types of terrain.

For the Khunjerab Pass, the scalebar would benefit from moving off the hills, as it's too difficult to read there right now.

Ricko Hasche
  • Slaughter Touwen - Just a small battlemap

So, nothing at all suspicious or unusual's been happening here then ๐Ÿ˜‰

For the stones, I might have gone with the thick black outline, but a paler grey fill. The solid black seems a bit overwhelming is all.

JimP
  • Smirnoff Castle

Will you be mapping all the interiors too? That could be a really interesting project.

However, I know castle mapping can be fun, but quite tricky, because of all the different levels inside, and getting the stairs (and sometimes ladders) to work to connect them all. It's almost as if medieval castle designers didn't intend for people in the future to make detailed maps of them ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ricko Hasche
  • Community Atlas: Queen Mica's Scintillant Palace

Nah, no point in racing. Map-making needs inspiration too, and sometimes that just won't be hurried ๐Ÿ˜Š.

JimP
  • WIP - The Pink Lantern Quarter - A Kowloon Walled City Style Asian town map

A scale-bar is pretty much essential, though north by default can often be assumed as "the top" of a map.

It's easy to think a map like this won't really take that much time until you start it - we've all been there, I suspect!

Worth the effort in the end though, as this looks really good!

EukalyptusNow