Wyvern
Last Active
Roles
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Community Atlas: Errynor - Selass Town

Yeah, I've seen the quantity of maps on your Crestar website alone, Jim - I'm not sure I stand much chance of achieving this one!

JimP
  • Master Mapper 2020: Wyvern

Very many thanks again to you all!

If I've been able to assist some of you in any way with your maps, I'm happy to have been able to do so. Though I think your maps have also helped me in what I've been doing too, in truth.

[Deleted User]LoopysueCalibre
  • Community Atlas: Errynor - Selass Town

Thanks very much folks!

Of course, to be strictly accurate, most of the maps I've submitted for the Atlas this year were actually completed last, though of course there are often things that need tweaking even after they're "finished".

JimP
  • Master Mapper 2020: Wyvern

Thank you all so much! Came as a big surprise to me to be catapulted into such elevated company, I have to say!

Loopysue
  • First continent sized map

Fine-looking map!

It's a little difficult to advise much with it, without knowing how like Japan it's intended to be though, beyond what you've already created here. For instance, is it at a similar latitude, as that might affect features such as vegetation? The frozen (?) islands towards the north suggest it may be further north than Japan now, for instance. Hokkaido is cold, but not glacial, by contrast.

Similarly, the sea to Japan's west is relatively shallow and very enclosed (obviously not the case here), while to the east in places, it drops away very rapidly, such as into the Japan Trench. That may only be of significance if you intend to make use of the seabed, however, though it could also have weather-pattern/climate implications for the land areas.

LoopysueJimP