Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Community Atlas - Dunor Valley - Mt Hasilig Region

I have switched the location of the Hobgoblins and Orcs

They won't like that...⚔️💥😡

roflo1Loopysue[Deleted User]JimP
  • Panzer sample thread

Probably just me, but the latest image looks like a bunch of lost Daleks trying to find their way home from a country walk 😉

LillhansLoopysue[Deleted User]roflo1DaltonSpenceJimP
  • Panzer sample thread

Looking good!

I agree on the ground tracks point, particularly for the six and eight-wheelers as they had variations on independent steering per wheel group (and the four-wheelers had independent wheel drives too), so could give much broader overall track spreads.

It might be helpful to have an additional group of aerials to fit to the command vehicles variants (e.g. both the 231 variants, the 232s (6- and 8-rad) and the 222 variant 223), as these are such obvious fixed features in an overhead view, and they have to pass above the turrets, so would need to be drawn that way to allow for the turret pieces to rotate properly.

If you're including the 247, you might want to have the Kfz 13, and the variant Kfz 14 command vehicle - again, it has an overhead aerial, if no turret problem this time!

There are also the SdKfz 221, 260 and 261 (radio car variant of the 260), which you might be able to draw as simply variant top structures/turrets, as being similar to the 222 overall. The 231 (8-rad) headquarters variant, the 263 might be another possibility, along with the 263 (6-rad).

I'll go away now 😎

MonsenLillhansJimP
  • The Creepy Crypt project

Dee-licious! 🍳

MonsenJimPLoopysue
  • The Creepy Crypt project

Delicious! And spider-meat "bacon". Now where's the frying pan? 😁

LoopysueJimP