November 29, 1950
Real Name
Quenten Walker
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• CA63 - Cliffs coming up broken

I also found this. It is disappointing that imperial seems to reign supreme in CC3+, even in the video tutorials of Remy and Ralf, where they nearly always use imperial, even though all Europe, except for UK uses metric, as does the rest of the world except USA. But as UK and USA are the main CC3+ customers, I understand that. I just wish developers would take more care to make sure everything works in metric as well. I have got around it by using scale of 1.5, rather than 1, then resetting. Still annoying though, since I always use metric - I can no longer really visualize imperial since Australia metricized decades ago. And even the UK is half metric (which is super weird and must annoy UKers a lot, I would suppose)

Dreadguacamole
  • Fractal Coastlines CC3 Hex Overland

Yes, as you have given in the example.

Also, see here:

Some differences as you can see.

Also, for your interest, if you want to make a 'fantasy' Australia, with interesting politics if 'elevated' to a medieval European civilization level. Something I have had in the back of my mind for a while, and am sort of doing with my map of Ostralura.

Ostralura - north-eastern region — ProFantasy Community Forum

JimP
  • Changing bitmap scale in "House" tool

Go to where you set the scale for bitmaps, at the top right, and reset the scale for the relevant bitmap, till you get what you want. If you want bigger tiles, increase the scale ( and vice versa, of course)

JimP
  • First map - next steps ?

Early Modern City, in the first annual, 2007. Or else 1930 Street Maps, issue 60, or Modern Road and street maps issue 53 - both Annual 5, 2011

wintermute
  • Commission Map - Mistwood town

Yes, I did use Watabou for the layout, and the insert.

OctorillaRaiko