November 29, 1950
Real Name
Quenten Walker
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• isometric contours

@HelenAA The best way to show you is to send the fcw of my map.

JimP
  • Tatilana - Western Sergeevna

The nation of Kedrova, a very jingoistic Sergeevnan land, paranoid about the intentions of its northern neighbour, Ruslana

There are ice giants, witches and dragons in the hinterland.

MonsenJimP

The Rajali (Hindi) lands, with Midnadolya being a mixed race nation of Rajali and Sergeevnans (Ukrainian). The Hindi names mainly don't mean anything, but the Ukrainian ones do. Again, the adventure areas are mapped as orange triangles, and I will be doing maps for these at a later date.

MonsenJimP

The Wallori (Dungidau Australian Aboriginal - each name means something in that language)

I am having fun with the names. Here is the Wallaroo (Aboriginal) land (the spelling in the map will be changed). The names are from the Dingadau language, in the district i used to live in when I loved near Brisbane. The language was written down by a white settler in the region who really loved the local aboriginal people there.

Mimburi means a bora ring - a sacred circle for dancing (corroboree); Imarbara means Blue gum, a tall straight gum tree with white bark.

There are three adventure areas, marked with an orange triangle - Gayae temple (Frog temple); Minyom Fort ( magical black stone Fort); and Birbi Caverns (boomerang Caverns).

JimP

Further progress, with forests and marshes all added. no need to add other terrian - such as scrub abd farmland. and there are no deserts. I think the mountains to the east show snow covered ranges OK.

Feedback welcome, as always.

text to complete.

LoopysueJimPAleD