November 29, 1950
Real Name
Quenten Walker
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Community Atlas - Berenur - Uaigneach the Desolate

Finished, I think. Awaiting critique before submitting it to the Atlas.

LoopysueRicko HascheDaltonSpenceMonsenJimPGlitchseycyrusCalibre
  • Community Atlas - Uaigneach - Plumamaith Oasis

A town in the desert region of Uaigneach region on Berenur, using Jon Robert's desert oasis style.

Plumamaith roughly corresponds to Plum Well in Irish Gaelic.

Not quite complete - awaiting labels and critique. An Atlas contribution

LoopysueGlitchRicko HascheDaltonSpenceMonsenseycyrusJimP
  • Community Atlas - Berenur - Uaigneach the Desolate

I have decided I want to try out the styles I will not be using for my own fantasy world, and so will do them for the Atlas instead. I have done Ellis Prybylski's beautiful watercolour style; here is another region on Berenur using Monkey Frog Style.

I will also be doing towns and dungeons etc using styles I would not otherwise use. I am starting with the most recent styles first.

Obviously, this is just the beginning of this map. It is a Celtic-like region, mainly desert and arid, except in the south west.

The names are Irish Gaelic. Uaigneach means Desolate; Gan Dochas means No Hope.

LoopysueMonsenJimPadelia hernandezCalibre
  • Community Atlas - NE Arum Nur Highlands

Thanks, Ricko. Is this better? Also added the most fearsome monster known to myth or D&D - in the upper right hand corner, in the dismal swamp, where all such evil creatures should be. 😁

MonsenLoopysueRicko HascheJimProflo1adelia hernandez
  • Community Atlas - NE Arum Nur Highlands

All is well. I was worried I might have to ship you some new spectacles. But I admit the text is small when viewed at the size on the forum. I was waiting for critique before putting a large version in the gallery. I hope to submit this to the Atlas next week.

JimP