November 29, 1950
Real Name
Quenten Walker
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Ukadarlia

The two Drakona - these are derived from a completely different evolutionary path from humans-elves-orcs; and so cannot interbreed with them. Their wings allow them to glide more than actually fly, as they are almost a vestigial organ, and serve as sexual display, rather than functional. I would have liked to make them more iridescent, but CC3 doesn't have iridescent sheens - are there sheet effects that would allow this?

LoopysueMonsenJimPGlitchLauti
  • MY MUNDI IS READY!

Ricko, where are you getting some of the Schley symbols from - I do not seem to have them all.

Octorilla
  • Ukadarlia

Yes, I have fixed it already. I may actually add tattoos to both their faces.

JimP
  • Ukadarlia

The Qesuik - adapted for colder climes.

Revised characters. Hope this meets the comments below - I feel these are better as well.

LoopysueRicko HascheMonsenGlitchLautiEukalyptusNow
  • Ukadarlia

I may have made their heads a bit big for the bodies - i had to scale them different X and Y axis to get a more rounded face, rather than oval as is standard CA

All fixed to my satisfaction - except the scale of the man is a bit smaller than the woman - not so on the maps which will feature them, however.

JimPGlitch