November 29, 1950
Real Name
Quenten Walker
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Dinosaur World

A map using Climate Textures and satellite World styles (60 and 62) based on a map of the breakup of Gondwanaland. I have replaced proto-India with Harn.

Putting in reptilian civilizations for fun. Not complete of course.

But Happy New year, everyone.

LoopysueGlitchJimPMonsenJulianDracosRalfFey
  • The Cartographer's Vault Humble Bundle

Annual No 12. (134/12 = 11 with 2 left over, ie 2nd issue of Annual 12).

JimPkwalsh43
  • Zelenahavan - Bjortvel

This is the nearest city to the adventurers, and will contain a few adventure sires linked to the overall campaign. The name means Brightwell. I have used Watabou city. I have to adjust it yet, and complete the whole map, then index the important buildings. I will be re-using some from those I have already posted in the Atlas.

JimPRicko HascheMonsen
  • Zelenahavan - Rynokryba

This is the beginning of the village of Rynokryba (.means Fishmarket)in the country of Zelenahavan (means Verdant Haven). It is the beginning point, and home town of the adventurers. It is in Schley Cities style only (SS5) though I may relent and use a few CSUAC symbols. I have yet to do the fishing part

Autumn GettyJimPMonsenEdE
  • MY MUNDI IS READY!

An amazing job. I use symbols in area a lot, to prevent this - here are my sparse, medium and dense forests using Darklands trees as requested by my client - I wonder if you could have done the same?

JimPRicko HascheCalibreOctorilla