Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Egg Hunt!

Wow, what a fascinating world. Thanks for sharing

Royal Scribe
  • Very Minor Interface Tweaks

First: When choosing Shaded Polygon by Edge in the Polygon drop down menu, it is a bit annoying to then have to type in editshading (if you even remember the command) in the command line - could editshading also be part of the dropdown menu?

Second: When choosing fractal polygon or polygon line, can a drop down menu option (ie right click) be added to edit the fractalise inputs.

Third: Could drop down menu (right click) on the erase button be added to just erase the top entity of the selection. Sometimes there are unintended duplicates. While I can deal with these by first clicking the top visual edit button, then Del then P, it would be so much quicker if I could just delete the top entity of the selection where I have had accidentally created multiple copies.

Finally, can the List command produce an output with about double the font size, and also perhaps a bigger window as well.

These are the most common procedures I use that would help a lot if put as drop down menus.

Royal ScribeJimP
  • Assistance with Map Overview Export

I am interested in why you have had so much trouble doing this city, when i have done several cities far larger with less problem. I would be interested in why you have had this problem and I have not - is it because you are using vector symbols rather than pngs? What do other people think.

Here are the links to two bigger cities I did for the Atlas.

Browse Maps - Archesyne - ProFantasy Community Atlas (monsen.cc)

Browse Maps - Torstan - ProFantasy Community Atlas (monsen.cc)

JimP
  • WIP - The Reach of Kingsland

Love the shields - did you make them, or get them ready made from somewhere?

Royal ScribeJackTheMapper
  • Torstan Holy Head Sewers

Well, thanks to everyone. Here is the start.

Royal ScribeLoopysueJimPjmabbottRicko Hasche