Birthday
November 29, 1950
Real Name
Quenten Walker
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• How long have you been using Campaign Cartographer?

I used campaign mapper just before it became cc. But my first maps were so terrible, and I haven't kept them except this one for the land of Al'ayn (which I have since upgraded to 13th Age). I think I made this in CC in the 1990's

Royal ScribeDon Anderson Jr.roflo1ShessarTheIneffableCheese
  • Watabou City REVISED (annual 157)

I will post my revision of the Templates and Drawing tools later on. Unless @Ralf thinks that would violate the ProFantasy agreement. They will be titled Annual Watabou City QW, to distinguish them from the official version, and they will also have their own Drawing Tools and bitmaps - again, drawn from existing CC3+ bitmaps - hence I will await to hear what Ralf says before posting.

But they will fix the problem with the present annual, given all the developments in the watabou city generator since that annual came out.

RalfRoyal ScribeGlitchCalibrejmabbott
  • Hardin region of Myirandios

Since my new computer is in for repairs, I have decided to do work on this region. So far, I have detailed the country of Folortalin, and Elf-Slav racial mixture.

Royal ScribeCalibreLoopysueMonsenRicko HascheGlitchJuanpi
  • Community Atlas - Irisian City States - Giant Circle Island

Brilliant. I actually used a modified vector symbol in the end, but this method will be useful in future times - I am saving the methodology. Thanks so much Sue.

Here is the final map. Comments required before submitting to the Atlas. Especially Ralf, Remy and Wyvern.

LoopysueDaltonSpenceRicko HascheMaidhc O CasainGlitchMapjunkieJuanpi
  • Community Atlas - A huge metropolis somewhere

Well, I might message Ralf and Jo to see if they would. That command saves so much fiddling around when resizing/rescaling an already made map.

Royal Scribe