November 29, 1950
Real Name
Quenten Walker
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Watabou City REVISED (annual 157)

Here is a map done - took 45 minutes from downloading the SVG to this product - no text of course, but still, a quick town for adventure. And it gave me a chance to test, yet again, the tools I have used.

LoopysueRoyal ScribeRicko HascheGeorge

July is the date we are working to.

Royal ScribeRaiko

Here is the final draft (repeat, draft - feel free to add suggestions) for the example city for the July Annual.

I have completed all the drawtools and instructions to my satisfaction - just waiting for @Ralf to return from his well-earned holiday to see what he says. I am also going to add a plain version of the wall and tower buildings, but this will make the drawtool list quite long.

It has been quite a journey, being able to take the new version of the Medieval City Generator into a form which can be more or less easily transform into a format that CC3+ can use. I was really pleased to be able to add the trees, alleys and even more simple versions of the Coat of Arms to the mix.

The bitmap resolution still is not totally satisfactory - but if I make it too large, then the result looks strange, and if smaller, even more tiled. Grrr. And finally the hatch symbol for the fields at the top right are too fine, I think - not enough space between them for a city this size, but I am unsure how to scale them so they work better. And also how to get them to show up in the Symbol Fills list. I guess Ralf will help with this on his return.

I might also do a much smaller settlement, but use the plain style, to see which people prefer.

This is the first (probably only) annual style I have done, and I am a nervous wreck - haha I really take my hat off to those like Sue who produce such magnificent annuals. Thank you Sue amd Remy for your helpful suggestions - jsut having difficulty with the fill resolution size.

I forgot to fix the legend as per Remy's suggestion. Rather than redo it just for this correction, i will post the final map when all the suggestions have come in. I want to turn everything in by 3-4th June.

LoopysueRoyal ScribeTravellerMonsenRicko HascheDon Anderson Jr.RaikoGeorge
  • Myirandios - Hardin Region - Khotrostovy Confederation

Here is the map of the Khotrostovy Confederation - I reused the maps for the Community Atlas of Xenothon and Demydice, and Megalith Isle - yet to be included in the Atlas, but waiting for Remy to get time to put them in (I have asked him to wait till I finish the other islands' map notes, so the delay is my doing). In addition, I have changed the names to a more Slavic feel, and added another mainly wooded elven isle. Another advantage to reusing these maps, is that I already have map notes, which I can expand upon for my own world.

C.C. CharronRicko HascheLoopysueDon Anderson Jr.
  • Hardin region of Myirandios

Political boundaries of southern Hardin

Ricko HascheAleD